Friday, July 8, 2011

What You Wish You Had Known

Have you ever caught yourself saying, how I wish I had known this earlier or how I wish someone have told me earlier?


What I really hope or wish to know when I am in high school but I didn't is…


What do I want to do with my life or what do I want do in the future?


In my personal point of view this is a very important question to ask yourself.You will find that people are always asking you this, so you think you are supposed to have an answer. But adults ask this mainly as a conversation starter. They want to know what sort of person you are, and this question is just to get you talking.


If I were back in high school and someone asked about my plans. I will say that it is to learn what the options were.


What you must do is to discover what you like. This is important because if you want to be good at what you do, you have to like what you are doing. It might seem that nothing would be easier than deciding what you like, but you will be surprise to find out that it is not as easy as you think, partly because it is hard to get an accurate picture of most jobs. What we think it is, may not be what it really is. To have a clear picture, be in it or ask the people that is already doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment